Tax Dates for June 2022
- 7 June – PAYE – Large employers PAYE payment for May. File employment information within two working days after payday.
- 20 June – PAYE – Small and large employers PAYE payment for June. File employment information within two working days after payday.
- 20 June – RWT – RWT return and payment due for deductions from dividends and deductions of $500 or more from interest paid during May.
- 20 June – NRWT / Approved Issuer Levy – Payment and return due.
- 28 June – GST – Payment and return for May.
- 28 June – Provisional Tax – Instalment due for May balance date taxpayers
If you are concerned you may not be able to pay the tax due, contact us and let’s look at your options.
Phone: 06 833 6295
Note: the provisional tax due date above applies to those clients who have a May balance date. Different dates will apply for those clients who have a standard March balance date or a different balance date to May.
If your business is affected by COVID-19 and your income falls short of the estimate, you may need to re-estimate your provisional tax. We might be able to arrange an early refund. If you are unable to pay tax due, Inland Revenue has discretion to write-off penalties and interest but we need to engage with them as soon as possible.